Happy new year to everyone, hope you all had a great Christmas…I’m sure it was better than mine anyway, as I managed to get a cold on Christmas day that I have only just recovered from.
Anyway, to celebrate the new year (ok so maybe its nothing to do with the new year…) I have been busy finishing off a new version of my free AD Tidy application . Most of the new features were requested features so thanks to those that took the time to send me an email asking for these as I’m sure they will be useful to lots of people. You can find a list of changes and a download link below.
Here is a list of what is new in this version (1.3.1) :
- Added an action that lets you set the “Hide from Exchange address lists” attribute for users (please note that this has only been tested with Exchange 2003 and 2007 so far)
- Added a column to the search results view for users that shows if they are currently hidden from exchange address lists
- Results grid columns are now resizable without all columns having to fit onto the screen at once
- The Exclude Accounts dialog now lets you use a wildcard character to exclude several accounts with similar names
- A few minor GUI changes and a link to the BETA of my AD reporting app (as a few people have asked me to show more attributes in AD Tidy as they are using it as a simple AD reporting tool)
You can download the latest version of AD Tidy from here:
As always, I’m keen to know what you think and if you have any suggestions for new features I would love to hear them 🙂