As promised, the final BETA of my Active Directory reporting tool AD Info is now available for public download. This BETA adds a considerable number of query-able attributes that were not in the first BETA, along with some minor new features and bug fixes.
Thanks again to all those that provided feedback on the first BETA and of course if you sent feedback on the first BETA I would still love to hear what you think of this one 🙂
You can download the new BETA from here:
I’m not going to list all of the new features and attributes that are in this version but here’s a few I can remember off the top of my head (a lot of these were suggested by users of the first BETA, so thanks again):
- Inclusion of all attributes that were labelled “[NOT IN BETA]” in the first BETA
- Option to save domain and credentials
- Password expiration date attribute
- Dial in permission attribute
- Query icons + option to specify icon for queries you create
- Group membership (direct + indirect) attribute
- All options configurable via Group Policy
- Ability to set default query location
- Password last changed attribute
- Option to filter query progress to show just warnings and errors
- Query progress window updates once a second instead of instantly now as this was causing performance issues for some users (although from further testing it seems that in large queries this may have had the opposite effect – this will be fixed in the final version)
- SID History attribute
- Probably loads of other things that I have forgotten to mention…
Anyway, the first official version is still set to be released on 14th February 2011 and you can find pricing details here.
Let me know what you think!