I have received a few requests for new features in my AD Photo Edit application recently, so I have released a new version that includes all of these features. There are a couple of small changes to the Free Edition but the majority of the new features are in the bulk import and bulk export functions of the program so only appear in the Bulk Edition.
You can find a summary of the changes below – thanks to all those that took the time to send me their suggestions for new features, I hope the new version does everything you wanted.
- Bulk import option to only import photo if accounts do not already have a photo
- Bulk export option to delete photo from AD account after exporting
- Choose if you want to see all accounts, only accounts with no photo, or only accounts with a photo
- Choose which attribute your images are named with for bulk import (Username, Full Name, or any specified LDAP attribute)
- Contacts can now be bulk imported using the Named Images method as well as the CSV File method
- Bulk import progress window displays user/contact display name for each account once the account has been found in the domain
- Minor GUI changes
Anyone already using the application can just click the Check For Updates item on the Help menu to get the new version. Anyone who buys the standard edition or downloads the free edition from now on will get the latest version anyway. Both editions can be downloaded from here: http://www.cjwdev.co.uk/Software/ADPhotoEdit/Info.html
As always, if you have any feedback at all (good or bad) I would love to hear it.