The latest version of my Active Directory photo importing tool is now available, and yes it finally has command line support!
Version 2.5 of AD Photo Edit is now available to download, both the free edition and standard edition have been updated (and the trial of the bulk edition is now up to date too). The majority of the enhancements in this release were requested by people using the application so thanks a lot to everyone that sent me feedback and suggestions.
One of the most requested features for the bulk edition has been command line support, and I’m pleased to announce that this version finally has it. For now it only supports bulk imports but if you think command line support for bulk exports would be useful too then let me know. You can see the command line syntax and examples by going to Help –> Command Line Usage or by running the application with the /? argument.
Other features added to this version are as follows:
- When editing an image for a single account, images are now automatically sized to fit preview panes.
- Set your own size limit for any images uploaded (individually or in bulk).
- Added the ability to cancel a search once it has started running.
- Once a bulk import has finished you now have the option to save the results to CSV file.
- Specify your own dimensions that images will be resized to when you click the Resize To Recommended Dimensions button in the Edit Image window.
As always if there are any other features or enhancements you would like to see then feel free to send me an email or leave a comment here.