This release includes a few minor enhancements to both editions, along with the ability to export to native Excel XLSX file in the standard edition.
I know a lot of people are looking forward to the SQL database support and the ability to compare two reports, but I’m afraid they are not included in this release (they are coming soon though). The main reason for this minor release was so that I could release a version that is signed by the Cjwdev Ltd digital certificate I recently purchased, so now when you launch the program instead of seeing this:
You see this:
I also added a few other minor updates to the program as well, and the ability to export to Excel file (.xlsx) in the standard edition. See below for full list of changes:
- Export to native Excel XLSX file (standard edition only)
- Error log table at the bottom of the main window can now be resized
- Right clicking on a directory in the results now gives the option to add that directory to the list of available directories for future reports to be run on
- All files are now digitally signed with Cjwdev Ltd certificate
- Proxy settings can now be configured so that program updates can be downloaded when behind a proxy server that requires authentication
- Option to throttle CPU usage added to options window. Enabling this means reports take longer to complete but use much less CPU whilst they are running
To obtain the new version, launch the program and go to Help –> Check For Updates, or if you are using the free edition you can download it directly from my website here. If you using the standard edition and are behind a proxy server that requires authentication then please send me an email and I will send you a manual download link (as the previous version did not support downloading updates through a proxy with authentication – fixed in the new version as mentioned above).